Golden Sowers for Fourth and Fifth Graders
Visit the Golden Sower Award website here!
Fourth and Fifth Graders can read the 4-6 grade Golden Sower nominees! In order to vote for your favorite, students must have read or listened to four books by April 1st.
Students must document their reading by taking the online Golden Sower quiz. The quiz must be taken during school hours and can only be taken ONCE!
Here are the steps to taking a test:
1. Click on the test you want to take.
2. Log in with your regular username, but add @millardps.org to the end (it's your school email address).
3. Click Next.
4. UNCHECK the box that says "stay logged in".
5. Type in your password and click log in.
6. Answer all the questions carefully! Use the book if you need to.
7. Be sure to click the "submit' button when you are done.
Your teacher will get an email that says if you passed the test or not. If you didn't pass you will need to conference about the book with Mrs. Sutfin or Mrs. Sheley after 3:00 on M-T-TH-F or after 1:30 on Wednesdays.